Navel gazing

9.25.2008

I have become fascinated by my belly button. Ok, maybe 'fascinated' is an overstatement (or maybe I need to do more to fill my days...). Regardless, have you noticed that this is an area that mommy blogs, advice sites and medical professionals don't address? No? Hmmm... maybe I do need to get out more.

Anyway, my point in this is that before pregnancy I had a pretty deep belly button. Now, at 9.5 months pregnant, it's practically disappeared. No outey, no inney, just nothing. I have a zero navel.

...

Ok, fine. I'll go out and do something. Sheesh. I was just making idle conversation...

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for Navel gazing
Ha. At 25 weeks, mine is half out and half in, which is mighty strange looking, I assure you. Not to mention, it pokes through my shirts. Not terribly attractive.

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .