Twelve!

5.29.2009

Can you believe this is Sesame Street's 40th anniversary? Pretty cool to consider that some of my favorite characters and concepts can be shared with Bean. One favorite was the pinball counting segment. We sing this with Bean a lot (while making him "dance," natch). I just learned that the voices are the Pointer Sisters - even better!

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for Twelve!
Bean's never actually seen this until now (he's just had the pleasure of our lovely interpretations of it)...needless to say, he's a big fan of the original! Lots of adorable cooing and raising of the eyebrows. He wanted to send out a big thanks to Mama for posting it, and also mentioned he thinks the "no TV for Bean" rule needs to go away. I promised him Sesame Street will still be around when he's two...since it's already been around for *40* years. That doesn't make me feel old. At all.

That's my favorite too! The fact that it's the Pointer Sisters just makes it even cooler.

that's my default ringtone.

"Twelve!" The number of weeks for this post.

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .