That's how I (oof) roll

9.30.2008

I've had a great pregnancy. No morning sickness - not even any nausea - and very few complaints overall. But now I'm finished. The Sugar Nazis have me restricted: no refined sugars, flours or white rice. I've also become the proud owner of some kicking cankles and sleeping exclusively on my left has given me a wicked knot in my mid back. (For some good entertainment, make me try and roll from one side to the other, or try calling me when my cell phone's just out of reach. Good times.)

Most moms-to-be eagerly anticipate the arrival of their little ones. Don't get me wrong, I want to meet Bean really badly. However, I'm also anxiously awaiting the time that I can eat a donut, have a gin and tonic and sleep on my stomach. It's the simple things, really...

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for That's how I (oof) roll
In my opinion you can have a gin and tonic now. Don't tell Natalie I said so.

I have to say that sleeping on my side is a habit I was never able to lose after my bean was born. Learn to love that body pillow!

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .