Match-O-Matic

10.02.2008

My mom just sent this link, which was pretty interesting. You simply click the politician's statement with which you agree most. I entered into it figuring I'd easily be able to spot who's stance was who's. Though the outcome wasn't a surprise (all but one matched Obama), I was a little shocked to see how tricksy those statements can be when pulled as single sound bites. (Feel free to insert your "DUH!" here.)

Try the quiz yourself and see what comes of it: Match-O-Matic II.

(Thanks, Mom!)

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for Match-O-Matic
Umm...slightly startled that two out of 12 or so of my answers matched McCain...but those were basically areas where neither statement was quite liberal enough for me. :) Roll on Obama!

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .