Who undoes your hair?

2.04.2009

For the majority of my life, I've had short hair. As such, I'm usually back at my hairdresser's every 4-5 weeks, lest my 'do becomes a don't. But now I have what my sweetie calls recession hair. It's when you maximize your time in between cuts so as to minimize the impact on your wallet. My last haircut was before Christmas, which means I'm heading into week 7 or 8 on this one. It also means I've gone from a cute Mary J. Blige sort of cut:


to a Rod Blagojevich un-style:


It ain't pretty. I think it's time to make an appointment.


(For those of you who recognized the provenance of the subject line, bravo. For those unfamiliar with the Bugs Bunny cartoon "Broomstick Bunny," it's high time you learned.)

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for Who undoes your hair?
i can give you my guy's number -- he's a genius.

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .