I don't falk tunny, you fisten lunny

1.16.2009

When we were growing up, my mom always tackwards balked. Believe it or not, I think it has helped me in several ways. For example, I can understand people with thick accents pretty well. Something about always decoding what was being said must have been analogous to learning another language and having that part of my brain stimulated. (Mom sent me a CD of political satire and this piece called "Lirty Dies" was a piece of cake for me to understand. Listen to it and see if you get the gist.)

Anyway, I wonder if the tackwards balking hasn't made me slightly dyslexic in some cases. When I type, my fingers get tripped up and "name" invariably gets typed as "nmae." It's not like it's a hard word or anything. Also the word "revelation" always wants to come out of my mouth as "relevation." Try it - relevation rolls off the tongue really easily, doesn't it? See my problem?

Practice this enough and it's as easy to speak and understand as Pig Latin. Practice too much, and you'll find yourself unintentionally whipping your flurds on "struck me funny" in mixed company...

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for I don't falk tunny, you fisten lunny
Coo yud do a gitty prood job on Beorge Jush if you tried. In the teen mime, please pet leeple know that moor yuther is wuther-ize normal.

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .