ONE. Oh. My. God.

10.23.2009

Yesterday, Skatcat said the day's post wasn't very saccharin. Today, I'm probably gonna break that. Bean is ONE today. Sweet jumping jeebus. How is it that a year of this kid's life has gone by so freakishly fast? Two seconds ago he was rolling over for the first time. Now he's almost walking. And he is so effing smart. And has a great sense of humor. I am endlessly grateful that he's a part of our lives.


Happy birthday, Beanie. Your mommies love you more than anything!

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for ONE. Oh. My. God.
Haaaaaappy Biiiiiiiiiirthdaaay Beeeean!!!

I shouldnt have listened to the song on that - made me tear up a little bit. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAN!!!

Happy Birthday, from Gramma, JA!!! I can't believe it's been a whole year that you've been my little BB (I told your uncle a year ago that he'd have to share that nickname now).... I love you so much it hurts....

Wow!!!!!! I am in shock. Just one year? Soooo much has happened in our lives since then!! Love you all...
Diane, Lilly and Iris

This comment has been removed by the author.

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .