Eviction notice

10.03.2008

Groan... I officially still have a couple days before I'm due. Yes, I know that first-time moms often go late, but I'm finished. Does that count for anything? Bean's just getting fat and happy at this point, so is it okay for me to begin eviction proceedings?

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN

To: __Bean___

The purpose of this letter is to ask you to LEAVE the premises now in your possession, situated in _Los Angeles____, California and known as __Mama's belly___. You are being asked to leave for the following reason: __Mama's finished____.

Your compliance with this notice within [___3____] days after its service will prevent any further eviction action against you. (But now's good too.)

YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES. IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE, AN EVICTION ACTION MAY BE INITIATED AGAINST YOU. IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS A TENANT, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK LEGAL ASSISTANCE.

Yours respectfully,

__Mama_____


According to the old wives tales, nipple massage and walking are great ways to get the ball rolling, too. Somehow I think I'd get more than a start to labor if I walked around the neighborhood tweaking my own boobies. Then again, this is L.A...

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for Eviction notice
Why didn't I think of this??? (Seriously, I laughed myself silly.)

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .