Help end this blue period

1.09.2009

Larry Flynt is requesting a $5 billion bailout. For real. According to him, "People are too depressed to be sexually active... Americans can do without cars and such but they cannot do without sex." Girls Gone Wild CEO Joe Francis went on to say, "the US government should actively support the adult industry's survival and growth, just as it feels the need to support any other industry cherished by the American people."

Excuse me, did he say CHERISHED?? I'm curious. If Hustler can actually get a government bailout, which industry would be next? And if Flynt is correct in his assertion that we need sex more than cars, does that path not seem to turn the wrong direction? Don't get me wrong, I think sex is a very necessary aspect of human life. According to Maslow's 5 basic needs sex is right up there with breathing (and pooping). Look at Catholic priests - they don't get any and they're totally wackadoo. However, dontcha think stuff like food, clothing and shelter are a little more important to our country? Do you think it's right that nookie should get a handout over national healthcare?

I'm just sayin'...

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for Help end this blue period
Excuse me but isn't nookie a part of national health care?

There has got to be a place for me in that line- how do I sign up? I've been financially straight for years now and I truly believe I deserve at least 1 billion- I'm sure the way everyones throwing it around they'd never miss 1 little ol billion!
AM
Please send details ASAP!!!!

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .