Read any good books lately?

1.11.2009

I don't usually have much luck walking into the library and doing a random shelf dip. Luckily, I'm not out any money for having tried, but I also don't have a good book to read as a result. A friend gave me books for Christmas and it has again whet my appetite. In this vein, what good books have you read lately? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.

In no particular order:
If you can't think of anything from your recent past, then hit me with your all-time faves.

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for Read any good books lately?
You can read about Bella giving birth to a vampire baby and it killing her...but it might not because I haven't gotten that far. The fact that I am choosing to age backwards should not have any bearing on my recommendation. Try it...can't hurt.

I'm reading the Twilight series and I can't believe I'm so hooked. Its a fast/entertaining read and whoever posted above sucks because I'm on Eclipse! Damn you Anonymous - DAMN YOU!!! :P

How about the Inkheart series? Lightening Theif series? (guess what I do for a living!) I heartily recommend The Shack- it's still making me think. Hearts of Horses was a good quick read and I'm still loving, listening and laughing to anything by David Sedaris! Stay well you fabulous family- kisses and love to all-
Auntie Moi

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .