The best laid plans

10.08.2008

I know I'm only a few days beyond my due date, but it's really starting to bum me out. Today's my sweetie's birthday. I didn't want her to share it with Bean, nor did I want to still be pregnant. I am so ready for this little bugger to be out. It's making me intensely moody and cranky - exactly the right environment to welcome a baby. I can't think straight, I'm not getting along with myself or others, and I wonder if I'm not going a little insane. Maybe if I'm really lucky this afternoon's midwife appointment will show that I'm 8 centimeters dilated and hours away from pushing. A girl can dream, after all.

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for The best laid plans
Happy belated birthday Nat!

After all my efforts not to make Nat share her birthday with me, her mother (I had the choice of having her on the 8th, 9th or 10th, mine's the 9th), I am glad that Bean didn't mess that all up, but October 7th would have been fine! We're waiting, Little Bean!

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .