The heavens opened

11.01.2008

I was just sitting here with Bean asleep on my lap when I saw a flash of light. I thought, "Who the hell is in my front yard taking pictures??" Not a half second after having that thought, an ear-splitting peal of thunder sounded. Less than a half second after that, it started to pour down rain. No preamble, no heads up, just straight into a full on thunderstorm.

That lasted maybe 10 minutes. And then left. Only in Southern California...

(And only in Hollywood, would my first thought be that someone was taking pictures instead of it being lightning. Figures.)

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for The heavens opened
Even God wanted a flash photo of that adorable baby. Who knew he/she was a paparazzi?

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .