It's a BOY!

10.24.2008

I just wanted to do a very abbreviated post to let you all know that our Bean finally arrived in the wee hours of yesterday. To be specific, he was born 10/23/08 at 2:38 am and weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Squeezing out a nine pounder has left me a little tender if you catch me, so please be patient while we all settle in and I return to normal. Details to come...

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for It's a BOY!
Congrats on your fabulous, long (and anxiously) awaited new addition!!! Can't wait to see pictures- love froufrillions!!
moi

congratulations and hope all is well with everyone.

A BOY! I KNEW IT! No, really, I did. :-D

And 9lbs..hold CRAP that's a big boy! Congratulations to you both..I'm so incredibly happy for you!

I'll call in a couple of days to see if you need anything.
xoxo

YAY!!!!

Cold compresses really really help :P

Congrats!

Crap! That was me above. Jake was logged into his email account and I neglected to log out before posting.

Jake wouldn't know anything about cold compresses after child birth. Although I shouldn't speak too soon - you never know what he's picking up at school nowadays.

WELCOME, BEAN!!

And good on you, Mamas. Congratulations and all my love and wishes for your first days together!

Mazeltov! Your pals in Pasadena are VERY happy for you both...your little boy is invited to play with little Sasha just as soon as he is ready! We don't want to intrude, but we would love to come visit whenever you are ready...no rush at all though. It took us a few weeks just to figure out how to use the phone again. Diana & Suzanna

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .