No, YOU smell it!

2.15.2009

"He had a blow out."

"Again? He just pooped ten minutes ago!"

"Well, then what's that spot on his pants?"

"I dunno - is it poop juice? Here - smell it."

If you can go through this scenario AND you actually smell the spot, then you've officially passed the parent test. A world of wonder and excrement are in store for you.

(Yeah, I smelled it. It was poop juice.)

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for No, YOU smell it!
Heh...just wait til the juice becomes more substantive and he smears it all over EVERYTHING. Good times.

Just found your blog -- fun reading. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I've smelled many a putative poop spot. It gave us a whole new meaning for "filling up and spilling over."

Later, the poopies firmed up a bit, so less leakage. But then we got the infamous (for us) Teething Poopy.

Wonder why our non-infant-parenting friends and relatives never want to talk to us anymore? Don't they find defecation as fascinating as we do?

The things parents do, huh? I never imagined that I would smell poop juice and, yet, I have too.

We do spend an inordinate amount of time in the discussion and dissection of Bean's bodily functions. Never would I have guessed that such a large portion of my life would be spent talking, smelling, cleaning and blogging about poo.

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .