Ur doin' it wrong

2.20.2009

I came across an online quiz that tests your lesbian-ness. Since I'm sitting here with a sleeping Bean and nothing better to do, I took the quiz. A dozen questions later and it turns out...



[wait for it]



I am 38% lesbian and "either [I am] a male and therefore cannot be a lesbian... or else [I am] a very very straight woman!"

Ummmm...

Could someone explain to me how a woman who has considered herself gay for the last 15+ years, who has been with women exclusively for that period of time, and who has a son whose birth certificate has two women's names on it can be only 38 percent lesbian?

Sweetie took it, too, and she scored a 33%. Methinks this quiz is off a bit (or the quiz's author is trying to hide that she's a big, ol' lesbo).

Labels: ,



[ back home ]

Comments for Ur doin' it wrong
Okay, well I'm 38% lesbian too and I've never been in a relationship with a woman so the test is effed :) - I guess you knew that already....Honestly, I think very few people fit into the 100% gay or 100% straight slots, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the test to tell us that!

35% me. Yup, clearly not a very good test.

Huh. So I'm gayer than all y'all (46%), but turns out my boyfriend is a lezzie too (or would be, if he were a lady), so I guess it all works out. :-)

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .