When I was your age...

2.24.2009

I'm a little late on this news, but have you heard about Alfie Patten? He's the 13-year-old British kid who became a father earlier this month. A dad. At 13. His girlfriend is 15, but jeezy creezy. At thirteen I was so socially awkward that I wasn't even at the hand holding phase, yet here's this kid who has not only become a father, but is asking for a paternity test!

Labels:



[ back home ]

Comments for When I was your age...
Fortunately the kids I babysat chose a different night to set their house on fire! (Nobody was injured).

I can't help but notice we IM readers are neither sporty spice nor posh spice in our leanings, but rather heavily leaning toward domestic spice, followed closely by scandalous spice. :)

© 2007 - 2009 Irreverent Mother | Layout by Gecko & Fly.
Steal anything from this site and you'll be sent to your room without dinner.

Curious?

If you picture everything the Catholics say you should be, and then reverse damn near all of it, you'll have a good idea what I'm all about.

I can be loving and a pain in the ass, all in the same breath (it's my special talent). I have strong opinions, but am willing to listen to others. If you want to discuss politics or religion, finance or pop culture, .